[Olug-list] Introduction

Express express@arjang.mail.telia.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:06:41 +0100

I am pasting in a copy of an introductory letter I thought I sent in to
the whole group. It turns out I had replied to Joachim only and my
apologies to him for now receiving a second copy of the letter. He has
already answered and brought me up to speed. I'm now posting a copy to
the group since it was originally meant for everyone.

Joachim M=E6land wrote:

> Designkonkurransen,  (Her g=E5r det mot Walk-Over)

Hello all! I just joined the group. I would like to have a go at
submitting some suggestions for the look of the web site, if I come up
with anything worthwhile.

Joachim, could you say a little about the intended site? Above and
beyond the fact that it will concern linux, what will the content will
be ? How do you intend to section it up?=20

I hope I can contribute something. By the way, I read norwegian so there
is no need to reply in english.

Bones