[Olug-list] Please vote against software patents

- Jarle jarle at bjorgeengen.net
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:47:11 +0100

Hello,

I am sending you this E-mail from the www.NoSoftwarePatents.com website.

There is a very important Internet poll in which everyone can vote
for the 'European of the Year' (even non-Europeans). It is the most
important award in European politics, and there is a realistic
chance that the founder of the NoSoftwarePatents campaign can win it.
I have already voted for him and I would like to ask you to do so
as well in order to make a strong statement against software patents.

It would help us make politicians more aware of the software patent
problem if we win this Internet vote.

The fight against software patents continues, and we need the attention
of politicians, the press, and the public. This is a wonderful
opportunity, so please click here to read more about how to vote:

http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/ev50/vote.html

Thank you!

- Jarle