[Styret] Presentation in Oslo 2005-09-13 (Was: FLOSS education in India, Norway, EU)

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Aug 26 00:43:28 CEST 2005

[Knut Staring]
> Ok, Martin, since we are now fast approaching your visit here, I
> think we may have to stick with the tickets you have already
> purchased, meaning you will land at OSL at 13:30 on the 13/9 and
> leave again on 14/9 at 18:15.

OK.

> I suppose this means that it will be hard to arrange for a NUUG
> meeting while you are here (right, Petter?), but it was worth a try.

Well, lets not give up just yet.  I've talked to the good people in
Oslo Linux User Group, and they might have capacity to organize such
meeting in cooperation with NUUG.  CC to the board in OLUG, to see if
they are able to organize something in the time we have left. :)

The topics proposed by Martin was either a talk about quality in free
software, or one about time-based release management.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen