[Styret] Re: Presentation in Oslo 2005-09-13 (Was: FLOSS education in India, Norway, EU)

Knut Ingvald Dietzel kid at dietzel.no
Mon Aug 29 17:32:13 CEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 12:43:28AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Knut Staring]
> > Ok, Martin, since we are now fast approaching your visit here, I
> > think we may have to stick with the tickets you have already
> > purchased, meaning you will land at OSL at 13:30 on the 13/9 and
> > leave again on 14/9 at 18:15.
>
> OK.
>
> > I suppose this means that it will be hard to arrange for a NUUG
> > meeting while you are here (right, Petter?), but it was worth a try.
>
> Well, lets not give up just yet.  I've talked to the good people in
> Oslo Linux User Group, and they might have capacity to organize such
> meeting in cooperation with NUUG.  CC to the board in OLUG, to see if
> they are able to organize something in the time we have left. :)

OLUG is very interested in taking part in organising a talk with Martin
Michlmayr.

I have started to subscribe to the "aktive" list and skimmed through the
messages in this thread.

OLUG will start the preparations for a meeting on Tuesday the 13th. of
September. Can we initially plan with a start time for the meeting at
18:30?

As most of you on this list already knows, OLUG is searching for new
premises, and currently talking to NUUG and NITHLUG regarding this.
Can NUUG book a room at Oslo University College for the 13th. of
September?

> The topics proposed by Martin was either a talk about quality in free
> software, or one about time-based release management.
> Friendly,

Since we have to choose, and from the feed-back I have received from the
board members, OLUG would most most likely be interested in a talk on
the subject of quality in free software.

Best regards,
--
Knut Ingvald Dietzel
Chairman, OLUG