[Styret] [kid at dietzel.no: Re: Presentation in Oslo 2005-09-13 (Was: FLOSS education in India, Norway, EU)]

Knut Ingvald Dietzel kid at dietzel.no
Mon Sep 5 22:31:15 CEST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Knut Ingvald Dietzel <kid at dietzel.no> -----

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:26:48 +0200
From: Knut Ingvald Dietzel <kid at dietzel.no>
To: aktive at nuug.no, Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius.com>
Cc: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>, Knut Staring <knutst at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Presentation in Oslo 2005-09-13 (Was: FLOSS education in India, Norway, EU)

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 03:32:46PM +0200, Knut Ingvald Dietzel wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 01:25:43PM +0200, Knut Staring wrote:
> > On 8/29/05, Knut Ingvald Dietzel <kid at dietzel.no> wrote:
[cut]
> > > As most of you on this list already knows, OLUG is searching for new
> > > premises, and currently talking to NUUG and NITHLUG regarding this.
> > > Can NUUG book a room at Oslo University College for the 13th. of
> > > September?
> >
> > If this turns out to be difficult (I suppose not), we can of course
> > arrange for a room at Ifi/Blindern also.
>
> Thanks, it is always good to have alternatives! But lets see if NUUG can
> help us out first.

Firstly, we need to know quite soon if NUUG can help out with a room for
the talk. So, that we know if we need to make other arrangements with Ifi
or NITHLUG.

Secondly, Martin could you provide us with an abstract on the selected
topic? We would like to have it a "teaser" when we announce the meeting,
which should be done as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Knut Ingvald Dietzel
Chairman, OLUG